X-ray
We were there about 1o years ago and got the same treatment. We were staying at the Beyc, my wife and friends wife took two of the Boston Whalers over to set up for the day while the guys picked up a few things at the beyc store, Long story short They pulled the whalers up onto the beach and got swamped on the beach; they asked the staff for help and were told they just needed to leave the island. They managed to get the boats off and get back at the bitter end yacht club. We had a conversation with the general manager of the bitter end she told us it was a state park and it was not there right to refuse the use of it because a cruise boat wanted it. They actually had the customs agent come down and she explained this is public property I don’t know if you would call it a national park or a beach or whatever but it’s open to the public. They can refuse you service at the restaurant but I cannot tell you to leave that beautiful beach. Based on their behavior like somebody else on here said, I like it better when they’re closed.