Good afternoon. I haven't been on here in a while. What a fantastic forum for SXM info!

Four of us are escaping the cold mid-January and are heading to SXM for 2 weeks. We are staying at the Belair. We haven't been since early 2020 due to COVID so we are beyond excited. I have a few questions…

• Any recommendations for a splurge dinner out? We always enjoy the usuals in Grand Case ( Spiga, Cottage, etc. ) Just looking for something new and different. We have a rental so location is not an issue.

• We typically do island/beach bar/cheap eats sort of thing for lunches and some dinners out. Any recommendations on that. Again, location not an issue although I know that there are some new ones in Simpson Bay.

• Anse Marcel - After dozens of SXM trips, we have never been to this beach. I have read reviews...many seem mixed. Is the food and beach worth the splurge? It looks quite pricey but quite beautiful.

Thanks everybody in advance. This forum is a gem. I just saw it’s celebrating 20 years! Congrats!