Originally Posted by Jamie O
Originally Posted by vytis104
No, there is a list on the favorites page of the balls you favorited. With the 7am refresh of the screen, any that were previously reserved through the advanced system stay grey, the others turn green and with one click you got one. Cuts a few steps out and is the difference between getting one and getting locked out.

I think the advanced reservation system is total bs. They are all likely crewed charters where the $500 a week is a deductible business expense and easy to pass on to charter guests. Their desk folk probably do it for them.

This is a nice tip.

Would people find it useful to know statistically which mooring fields get booked up when, what time you need to reserve for, which mooring fields get busy on which days, even which balls are the more popular ones?

Are you offering? Sure I'd take the info but if everyone else has it too it would be of limited use. Perhaps it would serve a purpose in evening out the usage.

If you are thinking that BB might share this info I'd say unlikely.

I do sometimes check BB at 7AM do get a general sense of how much traffic to expect, even if I have no intention of reserving.

M4000 "Lio Kai"