Thanks,
I think so too but don't want to really deal with ferry.
For this trip, we may just snag a flight from EIS to SJU and pay the $$ instead of saving a little but ferry to STT then cheaper flight from there to SJU.

For my trip in May, I will have 12 passengers who are flying in together to STT. Most quick and cost effective way to get to the boat in Tortola?
*Water Taxi (who is cheapest and who can pick up at STT instead of making us take a taxi to East end of St. Thomas which we do not want to mess with).
*Ferry (is this a fast ferry from near Airport?). If so, I am guessing the downside is trying to clear customs with everyone else at marina getting off ferry. Also don't want to do.
*Private air Charter: I am guessing none can fit 12 pax
*Commercial flight: Assuming time works well with the arrival of our commercial flight...

Lastly, idea would be to get water taxi from Airport in STT area and take us to clear into BVI at West End (?). could have Catamaran meet us there and we could sail to Jost from there for evening. just a thought?

Benefits of flight is, boat will be at Scrub so I avoid having to go from red hook to scrub in taxi and avoid marina customs office.....

Thoughts?? THANKS!!

Last edited by fletchccc; 04/04/2023 03:04 PM.