We arrive on island next week and I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends. Any input is much appreciated.
1) Florist - can anyone recommend a florist who would deliver a nice bouquet to our hotel on the French side?
2)We want to try a beach or two that we missed last time. I can't get a good read on Friar's Bay. I know everyone's tastes are different, but is there any rhyme or reason to whether or not it smells bad there? Are there two or three restaurant options, and what's the favorite for food & service?
3) Are certain days better than others to go to the Marigot market? Wasn't sure if participation is in anyway dictated by number of cruisers on a given day, but maybe it's not that big of a draw for cruisers. Also what's the recommendation on parking in Marigot if visiting the market? We didn't spend much time in that area on our first trip and I remember finding it confusing.
4) If you've done a class at Tijon, do you recommend the full 2 hour class? I think it's something I want to do but not sure which option to choose.
THANK YOU!