FBBC is probably my favorite place to have lunch on island, as stated before I wish they had pads for the chairs but still worth it to me to spend a day there. Laurent and his staff are fantastic to deal with as long as you are easy to get along with and reasonably polite. Laurent can be gruff but he is really a big softy, he has taken the time to come visit with us and show us the pictures of post Irma and the staff he has there helping to rebuild. While it looks nearly the same as pre Irma it is basically completely redone, there were walls missing and no roof, filled with sand where there were walls. Some very hard working staff. If you get the chance and they are not too busy I would suggest asking to see the pictures, he has them in a three ring binder.

I usually park on the Kali side back behind Kali's and walk over rather than drive around to the entrance closer to Happy Bay, the road that way is not too bad but it is a but further of a walk. Note that we are usually staying on the Dutch side so that entrance is closer as well.

Thanks for all the post on your trip, keep having a great time!
T

I prefer the Isle seat