Here is my system at the villa Starlink on a 8 ft PVC pole with connectors to the antenna so it can be removed in the event of a storm. I also have the Ethernet adaptor which gives me 1 ethernet port which is connected to a LAN (Yes LAN) input of my tlplink router. The router has been changed to be an access point and the DHCP has been turned off. There are 3 other LAN ports on my router , one of which I used for a vonage box giving me very low cost telephone service in and out of the bVI. The router has 2 WIFI outputs, one of which is my main output for general use in the villa (2.4 and 5 ) 5 is much faster but does not penetrate walls . I also use the guest output as as a special output for sensitive information.,

The starlink router is left as is with its wifi output as starlink and the DHCP on providing addresses for all devices that connect to the system. Going to put in another device which senses loss of ethernet and turns the power off to the system allowing it to reboot.

I also have several repeaters (2.4) which extend the 2.4 signal throughout the villa and the pool.

tpcook