Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Originally Posted by Crew4Lemonade
I don't know! We're going to have to get in touch with her and see what she recommends. Any advice welcome!

Poker Run is a lot of fun, but can get pretty wild. If you are looking to avoid that, I would recommend grabbing a ball at BEYC. I wouldn't worry at all about being able to get a mooring ball over there. Most of the 'go-fast' boats that participate in the poker run come up for the day and if they spend the night they will be on the dock, not on a ball.

I would call Elaine directly and ask if she would be willing to pick up you from the dock at BEYC for Snuba. She may be willing.

Her number is +1-284-345-3941

Thanks for the tip! The Poker Run does sound fun, but we were hoping for a lower-key atmosphere for this trip. Our new plan is exactly what you suggested.....we're going to grab a ball at BEYC on Sunday and then Elaine can pick us up for SNUBA on Monday (we'll just compensate for the extra gas!). My husband is looking forward to seeing the new BEYC, as he has some nostalgic memories from the last time he was there (about 30 years ago)!
My inlaws are coming home today from their BVI charter and I know they had planned to try Blunder Bay this time around. Can't wait to hear how it went!

Last edited by Crew4Lemonade; 05/24/2023 01:21 PM.