The new town progressed from last year tho the locals complain its taking too long...others say plymouth wasnt built in a day.

There are seven thatchrf roof huts meant to be bars. Two or three are occupied. I was told the locals go to one on the weekends so its busy...somewhat

They finished a gotgeous boardwalk tho short wrapping around from the pier around these huts. Lots of parking at this stage.

Nearby is a gigantic cultural centre. The accoustics were donayed by sir martin and are said to b world class...if only a world class sound engineer existed as told by a performer. The theatre is a good size.

They built a farmers market stalls in this same bldg if i remember and on opening day they were flooded out as this entire area is on flood plain. Pilings areveverywhere for future conatruction

The huge stadium envelope is almost finished too.

I wasnt happy to see environmental degradation but alas canadians are doing the same for progress.

Itll b a few years yet and it will never rival plymouth but montserrats popuation is tenuous.

I also think montserrat yacht club houses in one of the huts...but its in name only im told. Ahum.

In summary.. Its built and few have come but soon..