|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4 |
I know a friend who did it many years ago. I believe with Sunsai on a smaller mono. He was a very accomplished racing sailor. I don’t see why it would be an issue for someone who’s got the resume to show they can do it. I’d just start by asking yourself if you can document that you’ve got the skills for it and if so, call the charter companies and ask.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|