Evening all!

I used to take friends down to the BVI to bareboat every year or other year until 2016. I've been back once since Irma and we stayed on Anegada and VG, but I haven't chartered since 2016. As I plan the trip over the next week or so, I'm hoping y'all can help with a few things. I'll try to google and search the forum before asking questions. Any help is appreciated!

After years with Moorings, we switched to Voyage and are planning to go with them again. It looks like Fish n Lime permanently closed. Is there a good place for dinner nearby other than Pusser's Landing? Best just to taxi over the North side to Apple or Carot Bay for a good restaurant? Suggestions appreciated.

In the past the Rite Way there at Soper's was not the best selection or prices, so we taxied to RT for provisions. Is there a better option? Has the Rite Way at Soper's improved?

Last question for now...how are food prices (both for provisioning and the restaurants) in general - way up relative to pre-Irma? Trying to budget as honestly as possible for the friends going with us.

Thanks!

Matt