We stayed in Terres Basses for the first time in February and loved the location. We could get to Simpson Bay and Grand Case pretty easily. We liked the area so much, we rebooked the same spot again for February!

We ended up getting our "quick" groceries at the Maho Market at the round-about at the end of the runway. As mentioned, there's a small Carrefour at Porto Cupecoy. Surprisingly, we found the Cadisco just down the road on the French side (turning left from Terres Bassses) to be fairly well stocked, especially with wine! For major stock up, we just stopped at the Super U when we went to Pinel.

We love the Zee Best bakery on Airport road (I know it's not a popular opinion, but we think it's better than Le Sucriere, though not quite as big), I think kinda near Hertz (I get confused with all the rental car companies there...but it's in the middle of them lol). It has amazing Chocolate Almond Croissants, chicken salad, and sandwiches - everything we've had has been good. Our favorite sandwich is the Roast Beef with horseradish cream. We often stop here to get a sandwich to split for lunch on a beach day and a few breakfast pastries. I think there's also a new one called Paris or something like that near Sunset Beach Bar.

You'll find several convenient options in this area. Have a great trip!

Laura