|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (johnnshell, Rumlover, pedalpusher, caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, 4 invisible),
367
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
No luggage is required. You do have to present the boat for inspection if customs chooses to inspect the boat. That means basically you need to be in the same bay for the BVI. I would suggest in the BVI you clear out and back in at Great Harbor JVD. Easier than west end. Only the skipper needs to go ashore. Everyone else can stay on the boat. For the USVI I suggest the Roam app. You can all stay on the boat if you use it. There was an excellent write up on clearing in and out not long ago. I will see if I can find a link.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|