Originally Posted by Colour1
We'll be there in 26 days and a wake up. I'll keep everyone posted!! What does make me furious is the ridiculously loud techno music coming from either The Boone or Karacters!! ALL EFFEN DAY and night on a Sunday!!

On the noise problems we all know pretty much that the Simpson Bay Noise pollution is mainly from ROXY, Somewhere Special and sometime Karakter. We stay at BSV, Beacon Hill and the Boon and can say The Boon remember is a 30 to 40 room hotel first and normally only have a DJ on Sundays and only until about 6pm. We don't normally hear anything at the Boon but Karakter does have the stupid techno on Sundays at times. I don't see it as feeding "the trolls" as long as it's reliable info plus over and over you read about noise issues in these areas. To me it's just rude and bad business if you look next door and see condos and homes as in Beacon Hill or BSV with people trying to sleep to play loud anything at all. IF these places cant' fill their pockets with enough CASH during the day and be a good be a good neighbor then just don't support them. Finally the Beacon Hill people are starting to push back against these developers over building and Beach Bars that disturb the peace. I can say that for sure Friday there was sort of loud noise from I am assuming the new dingy bar until 10 or 11pm. At least not the BOOM BOOM BOOM type. Fine, but if you know it's loud, late and distracting for people to sleep just don't do it. I understand that the lady landlord for the dingy bar lives next door is having issues and trying to keep the noise limited and other things. It start with one night and then before you know it it's everynight. It seems to be popular opinion these places can be just to load at times. Everyone needs to play by the same rules.