Originally Posted by fabila
I don’t understand your response especially since you said you stayed there? They do offer beach chairs. Each unit has four beach lounge chairs on the sand directly in front of your unit, as well as to 2,lounge chairs with cushions on your deck. There are also many lounge chairs around the pool.

We are repeat guests since 2008 sometimes twice a year. Power had never gone out while we’ve been there. Vicki lives on-site so there is help 24/7, there is a pool, big tv with many channels. Daily housekeeping is only recently upon request otherwise it was daily. It’s my understanding you can still request daily cleaning. There is a security guard who walks the beach and in the garden all night long into the wee hours.

I was basically saying that I would think when staying at a beachfront property I would think beach chairs and one umbrellas go together. Yes I remember the beach chairs but not an umbrella for the beach which is ok with us. A few times ago when we stayed there was after a small storm and the surf was still washing against the building so no beach for a chair so we hung by the little pool. Again not saying BSV doesn't have the amenities you mentioned , we just like a few more just in case and the power does go off everywhere on the Island from time to time. Just last week GEBE was load shedding in the Beach Hill Area and everyone lost. power unless they had a generator. Again not a problem but nice to be prepared in case it drags on into the night.