Doing okay but realizing travel has been a little more taxing and tiring than we thought it would be. But doing fine. Glad we’re here for almost two and a half weeks though.
Had dinner Sunday night at Dinghy’s Beach Bar. Steak w/chimchurra sauce (Sp?) and yummy French fries. Rainy night and the road in and out of here was flooded so this was perfect . Only blemish on the evening was they charged TWENTY percent s/c.I object to them adding fifteen % so you know this didn’t make me happy but it is what it is and now I know.
Had dinner with Kim and Ken last night at Sublime and it was very good. Service was fine and the lamb was yummy. Took advantage of the happy hour specials on drinks and apps. and ended up taking most of our entrees to go. Our meals were very good - rack of lamb and ossobucco and took much home with us. Someone took full advantage of the two for one cocktails and probably shouldn’t have but wow! Were they ever good!!
Ran into Ann and Steve at breakfast at the Yacht Club this morning and going to the Palms with them tonight for dinner. Only saw one cat going in and one going out at the bridge but the season isn’t quite ready yet. Soon……….
K and K are on their way home already. Wish they could have stayed longer but that’s the joy of owning your own business. Your life just isn’t your own and you have to seize the moments when you can.
We are expecting friends and fellow BSV guests on todays JB from JFK soon and there are many friends already here. And BSV is wonderful as it always is but the surf is very rough. No sargassum that I’ve seen.
As of right now Lake Mullet is gone and the water level on Lake White Sands has lessened. Never saw the latter as bad as it was when we arrived on Sunday. And because the weather has been so very bad through yesterday I want everyone to know today is gorgeous!
And there you have it and now you know what I know. 🙂🙂

Last edited by pat; 10/31/2023 02:02 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."