|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
16 members (SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, Buddyhog, Sxmtm, Stashu11, socamon, diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Tmo42, 6 invisible),
419
guests, and
72
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,392
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,392 |
RickinAtlanta said:Kirk said:Unfortunately that just tells me it's in the Caribbean... You asked in your previous post "So where exactly on Anegada is it?" I must have missed something but the Google Map is pretty close to accurate. I clicked on the link supplied and it takes me to a map of the BVI's, not any specific place...if I zoomed in it was out in the water-not on Anegada.
Kirk in Maryland
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|