Interesting topic. As someone who travels for work averaging about 100 flights a year (counting connections) between Asia, Europe and the US. Since the restart of traveling again since the lockdowns I have noticed a definite uptick in WC use and abuse. Just by looking at a person you really cant tell if they need a WC or not all of the time (most truly do require one). Some of the give a way's for me is when they board the plane and have a group of people go with them all carrying a ton of items to make sure they can put all of them in overhead bins I understand needing at least 1 person to help but when you have 4 or more you are abusing the system. The next thing I have noticed is having 10 WC for pre boarding and only 2 WC needed once the plane lands. Because of my airline status I always board in group 1 and 90% of the time in business class but I still put my back pack under the seat and try to use proper airline etiquette which is if I am in the main cabin I always like an aisle seat I let the person in the middle use the arm rest if the flight is less than 3 hrs. I do not put the seat back even if I'm in business class and always put the seat forward when meals are served. This unfortunately in todays world of travel this is an exception and not a rule people still crowd the gate even though they are group 7 gone are the days of polite and courteous travelers for the most part of course they are always some and it is a pleasure when I come across them . What I find interesting is that more people are rude when traveling for vacations one would think they would be more relaxed but most times they are not. I will be in SXM in 7days and I will the guy in line smiling with an occasional head shake but since we are flying business I will also have few bourbons in me smile . I have not always been a patient person but experience and a great life have helped me to balance the scales.

Last edited by Alltech63; 12/12/2023 10:00 AM.