So I am not a wine drinker at all let me just get that out of the way first lol. My wife on the other hand is what I do know about her preference is not a big fan of sweet wines or chardonnay and most red wine gives her a headache. I know she like Pinot Grigio and prefers dry wines. So where we live French Wine is available but she rarely buys it because of the cost (unless I buy it for here lol). I am not looking to break the bank but I would like to buy her some wine she does not have easy access to here at home hence I'm not looking to buy it from Carrefour. I would like to find her something special and it sounds like some of the places mentioned have what she might like but who knows she might just prefer something from Carrefour. I know we have some very nice places for dinner reserved so I wanted to make sure that the happy hour we have at Condo makes her happy smile because I will have some 12 yr old Weller for Gulmohars and I don't want to share that with her smile Thanks for the suggestions I now have a plan