[quote=Todd]I like the menu idea of inclusion of the service like the French side in theory does. Kudos to them and it is clearly printed on the menu. I also like that it seems to be up a notch from what it was, it needed to be up a notch or three. How some of you figure what a menu item is worth is beyond me, very short sighted in my as you know not so humble opinion. Sure there is some place I am sure you can get a $9.99 dollar steak, but I would rather have a good steak and pay the extra. Ribs, burgers, and most food has different quality levels. Even the inexpensive burgers are in the $12 - $15 plus range by the time you add fries or anything. I did think that Krave has a good burger in the lower cost range, felt it was the winner if compared to Tap and Still or The Burger Bar but those were also good. On our last trip I had a burger that was $22 that was fantastic at the Palms, homemade bun and Greg grinds his own burgers. I also had a burger that we close to $30 at LTC which also was fantastic. Very different levels of burger and I am ok with all the price points. Not one of those did I feel I did not get what I paid for.

I have yet to hear one complaint about K's service charge or any issues regarding asking for more, so I would suggest not assuming they would do otherwise. That is not fair to the establishment and their staff. I would add that this happens on the French side as well.

Foreversxm, wow we did not realize that you like Marys Boon! Is there any other place on your liked list? [/quo

I see a lot of people repeating their favorites here over and over but I assume some new people do read this site as well. Just wish it had not become so popular but yes The Boone is our favorite on Simpson Bay but I have said Buccaneers can be good too and couple favs on Orient. Karve in town and definitely The Palm. Greg and Jo an amazing job. Oh that Pollo chicken brothers place good to on a budget night.

Last edited by foreversxm; 01/10/2024 11:38 AM.