|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
19 members (rglugeth, dcareri, Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, 8 invisible),
421
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 330
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 330 |
That comment speaks of someone who hasn't sailed. I have sailed and big reason I dont choose too. So the comment you made to dig at me is kind of funny do to its someone that assumes as you do. So you still admit there IS a shower on board yet assume I am ignorant and met there was no shower on board. Next time I will type slower for you.
Cruising the local waters here in SC and GA. Love the BVIs and miss the Tradewinds!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|