Thanks , it does take a little bit of time to sort through photos of the day, then post, but I have learned so much from others here, and have enjoyed their photos, so it is worth the effort.

BTW, got to the airport early for departure and glad i had read about the limited food selection. We picked up sandwiches as Zee Best so we were fine, but there was a long line upstairs at the one place that looked like it had a good selection, there was one woman with a cart with prewrapped sandwiches and a Dominos - which only had chicken wings and chicken afredo when we were there - much to the dismay of many people who kept asking how could they not have pizza. While the upper floor looks nice, has tons of space,nice tables and the ac was cranking, not a water fountain in sight.

We were on American and departed from the lower level which is still pretty rough looking - not much seating.

Wish I had downloaded and completed the Mobile Passport Control app before we went home. At Charlotte airport, they had 3 sections Global Passport - which had no line, Mobile Passport Control which had a very short line , and the main line - which was hundreds of people and took over an hour. Did make our connecting flight, but that was only because it was scheduled 1:45 connection time, and we hustled the entire way from immigration to the departing gate and they had just started boarding when we got there.

Last edited by barryvabeach; 02/24/2024 03:33 PM.