Thanks for bubbling this back up. I forgot about it.

Something like 90% of charters start/finish on Saturday. Huge premium in airfare on the weekends, in particular down Friday/Saturday and return Saturday/Sunday. I always monitor my target flight airfares in one way configuration. You would be surprised how much fluctuation there is in each "leg" vs little to no variation on round trip overall price. Anyway, Tuesdays are almost always the cheapest going down to EIS and Wed/Thurs is usually cheapest leaving.

In watching the BB numbers, I realized I could save big on flights and hassle getting BB by starting and finishing mid week. I realize this adds 1 or two days of vacation time which may not work for everyone; but Ill be honest, its definitely a pro hack.

Not once did I get up at 7 to get a ball. I just slept until I woke up (830 ish most days and 100% of the time there were a few left for me to grab one.

Tuesday Arrive, Off dock Wednesday to BB SABA, FCFS at Bitter End, BB@ Leverick, BB@Anegada, BB@Great Harbor, FCFS Norman, to Base. Quick trip I know. So, Id guess I saved 30% on flights and had way less stress while on the trip. I will never do Sat to Sat again.

Thanks.

Last edited by vytis104; 02/26/2024 04:14 PM.