|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494 Likes: 5 |
One last thing, I went to my doctor and asked for him to prescribe Scopace. He told me it wasn't in his book, so it must have been taken off the market. I told him his book was old and gave him the web address. It is not commonly prescribed and I don't blame my doctor. From the web site you posted (Steven's RX): Scopolamine is available in tablet and transdermal patch form. Scopace, the brand name for the tablet form, has been discontinued and is no longer being manufactured by Hope Pharmaceuticals. The equivalent active ingredients of Scopace is available as a custom compounded prescription from compounding pharmacies. Steven’s Pharmacy has been custom formulating Scopolamine capsules.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|