|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
8 members (Canuck54, Indy Rick, Kyle, mhaverla, jadezar, bailau, 2 invisible),
1,754
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#31649
01/03/2015 12:37 PM
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 518
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 518 |
I always go to St. Maarten on my vacation, but thinking about trying the Virgin Islands. I have a timeshare trade with RCI and I am curious as to what resorts would be the best. Looking for an area that is close to Things to do in the evening.
Could somebody please tell me which resorts through RCI are good and which ones are bad.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|