I’d suggest calling a broker. We use Nautic Ed. They are very knowledgeable and can find you the best boat available for your budget. I’ve used them for the past 4 or 5 years and have had great experience. Charter company pays the Broker so cost is the same for you. I believe that the charter companies are more careful to not ‘offend’ a broker client since it could cost them more future renters than losing just one customer, but who knows if that is true. Broker also knows what companies are good and what companies are ‘budget’. Which helped me avoid a company that was struggling at the time. Good luck. Last year they put us with Waypoints and it was anything but budget, however the quality of the boats and service was worth it. They have lots of spare parts and will stop at nothing to fix anything that goes wrong after 20 consecutive years chartering, I’ve never been more impressed with a charter company. I believe they have access to most charter companies, but I would ask them for a list of companies that they have access to and then do your own search of the other companies on your own to do an exhaustive search. Good luck.