Originally Posted by onlymedication
Excellent trip report and thank you for sharing! We're heading out in about three weeks, so pardon my questions.

I was curious about your comment on booking a mooring ball at BEYC. Did you book directly with BE, or was that a Boaty Ball thing? I wasn't aware you could reserve moorings other than through Boaty Ball.

It doesn't sound like getting a ball at Anegada was an issue for you. Did you happen to notice if there were still FCFS balls available at the end of the day? Same question for Cooper, any balls left available at the end of the day, or did they all fill up?

It sounds like you were there in the middle of American spring break, so that might help explain the crowds.

Yes to BEYC. If you go on their website, find the dock/marina page, and you can email them to reserve and pay for a ball in advance.
We arrived on Anegada about 10:30 am but had a boaty ball already reserved. I didn't really look to see what balls were available at the end of the day - too much fun enjoying Anegada. As for Cooper, they were all full at the end of the day.