bran--Color me still confused, but there is no way I would look in the Cul de Sac area because of the seaweed issue, which often STINKS, as well as being nasty to look at.

As far as GCBC, you could check with them, but the last I knew, they had a shuttle van that would take you down to the restaurants.

As far as condos in that area, there is a lovely one close to Le Cottage which has private parking underneath the building. I do not remember if there is an elevator in that building or not. I know the unit we saw was on the second floor. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the building, but it is immediately across the street from LeCottage, I believe.

As far as other villas in the Grand Case area, there are several villas above Happy Bay. We stayed in one a few years ago that had KILLER views, but isn't the most modern or updated villa. But there are several updated lovely villas in that area, most of which have similar views. It is basically a five minute drive to Grand Case. You could drive to GC and drop off your wife at the restaurant and park in one of the pay lots.

Carol Hill