Cugini seemed like a big open space in the back with a pizza area in the front. It was not open air in the back, but the top half of the back wall was all closed jalousie (sp?) The decor is unlike anything else in St Maarten that I've seen-- very eclectic with some modern and some more traditional tables/chairs. I honestly didnt focus on the prices, but here are the items we ate: We had a margarita pizza, cucumber, tomato, and onion salad, and a traditional antipasto as appetizers. All were very good, and the pizza may be the best I've had on island.

For entrees, I had a seafood (clams, mussels, shrimp, calamari) with linguini dish that was very good. My friend had a fish special of a type of fish we werent familiar with, and she liked it better than her fish at Fig. My husband had the homemade lasagna duo, one traditional with meat and one with spinach. I know they had eggplant parm on the menu, but not sure what else. Was a pretty big menu. We all enjoyed and plan to go back next year.

Bobbie smile