|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
17 members (boucharda, caribmichael, SeeDiver, WWII, Rumlover, loislynn, RickinAtlanta, Bob O, NumberCruncher, SXMScubaman, 7 invisible),
354
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3 |
Sorry George I should have been more specific. For the ride to Tortola at the beginning of our trip we land at STT at 11am so no rush making the ferry. I thought we would have lunch at the Petite Pump Room and chill. For the return we have a 2:15pm Flight and I am concerned about the stress level trying to make that with the potentially long wait at C&I with the ferry. Therefore I thought the one-way water taxi option would be worth the cost. We have 5 people with a rollaboard each (do backpacks and purses count as bags too? If so probably two bags each.
Mark Shichtman "Live for Today!"
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|