|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (Compskier, ib4ut1, 706jim, rpotter28, caribmichael, Rumlover, Kennys, 2 invisible),
399
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
We're (way early) planning a charter for July 2025. I have Delta miles and am trying to figure out the best way to use them even though I can't book flights for another couple of months. There are 5 of us and I am trying to decide between flying from Houston to SJU or to STT. As best I can tell now, when it is too early to book flights, Delta miles to STT are a lot more than miles to SJU.
We've flown to STT for most of our recent trips but used Cape Air a couple of times from SJU, back when their flights were reasonably priced. Getting pricing on Cape Air or one of the other airlines is easily done but I'm looking for a rough idea of the charter cost for 5 from SJU to EIS and a recommendation for a charter company.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|