|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
11 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 3 invisible),
447
guests, and
365
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5 |
Haven't chartered in either location but have sailed my own boat around both. I prefer Guadeloupe as you have Isles des Saintes and Marie Galante islands as well as mainland destinations such as Deshaies. Also, if you have more time and feeling a bit more adventurous, wonderful Montserrat and Dominica. As for charter companies, I used Dreamyacht out of St Martin earlier this year and was very impressed by the quality of the boats and of Dreamyacht's service and facilities. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Other options... Sunsail operate out of Martinique but not Guadeloupe. Don't think Moorings do either.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|