|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (deaniceandbill, S/Y Mockingbird, bailau, nevar37, Pete08, StMartinFan, GOTOSUN, triciatn, Wylie23, GettingThere, 3 invisible),
406
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32 |
Hello. We are a party of 8 landing at STT at 3:15 PM on a Sunday. There is a 4:15 PM ferry out of Charlotte Amalie, but I think we would be cutting it close. There also looks like there are ferries leaving Red Hook at 5:15 and 5:30. Do you think it make more sense to just book a water taxi and if so, what water taxi company would you recommend? I have used Dolphin in the past, but I recall seeing other recommendations here. Thank you.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|