Hey Rita,

I almost went on but didn't want to sound like a salesman. But now that you mention it... her goes.

I loved it, sitting on a boat and looking at snow capped mountains. But, the water was way too cold for swimming! Customer service? Three things happened that impressed me. 1 - they did a barbeque once the afternoon chart briefing was over. 2 - I lost my house keys in the boat. They were found months later and the office contacted each charter until they found out who's keys they were and sent them free of charge. 3 - a starter solenoid went bad so one engine wouldn't start, one of their guys took a look and didn't understand why he couldn't diagnose it, he was calling an outside expert. Within 10 minutes a marine electrician showed up, diagnosed it and explained how this particular boat had two solenoids per engine and when I quizzed him on it he knew exactly why. Twenty minutes later we were off the dock. Oh, did I forget to mention the ferries up there almost always run on time? If you could only swim in the water they would take over the charter world!

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!