|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 90
Joined: March 2010
|
|
|
19 members (davemy, Goodygirl, Sea_Skyman, REH, crazy4sxm, FFSXM, lovemysxm, wendyk, MKGrey, WenBar, duckfat, lcote, steve74, 6 invisible),
1,131
guests, and
145
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
I couple of things I'll always remember. One are the before and after satellite pictures showing how the green, lush BVI had been stripped to a brown forest of topped trees.
I'll also remember coming for a charter a year after and without exception was awed by the faith and resilience of the people who had lived through it.
Here's to hoping you'll never encounter such a storm again.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|