Back in March I got the notice and canceled out for our June charter. I used him in the past and thought OK...but big mistake. Low cost is sometimes "Cheap" and that is was the problem with dealing with a one man band. Never again. Luckily the cost was very low so between the two couples our loss was manageable. We moved to a "Reputable" company that I used in the past. Maybe a little more $$ but better bot and better company, lesson learned.

There are a few posts on the BVI Charter Chat FB page. Here was my comment:

The Captains Compass is Sorry, due to a Medical Issue, Business at The Captains Compass will End on Fri 19 Mar.
The Captains Compass can Not and will Not supply any Yacht for charter starting after Noon on Fri 19 Mar.
CC will Not have a charter yacht available for You starting 1 June to 12 June.
CC will Offer a Refund of 10% of the Charter as a Final Settlement for Any and All Claims and Issues. This Offer is good for 72 Hours.
CC will Offer To support, with Documentation, your Travel Insurance Claims.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/1266848426813237/permalink/3392408987590493/

I doubt he shows up again. His name is now...lets just say...not good


Dave