|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
9 members (rick s, mahokid, lbksxm, SharonfromSXM, 48ref, polaris, GOTOSUN, North Shore Corvettes of, 1 invisible),
376
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
Good day crew:
I was last down in June of 2025 and just completed our charter contract for June 207. I went onto the boatyball.com site and noticed something very odd. When I looked at the map today, there was not one boatyball showing reserved. Has something changed?
Any insight from those familiar would be appreciated. Cheers
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|