|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
18 members (barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, 5 invisible),
388
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936 Likes: 3 |
It's been a while for me, but lately I've been having the urge to go back to Grenada. I've done both sailing charters and land-based trips. This time around, it would be land. I second La Sagesse and True Blue -- though the beach at True Blue is not as nice as others. In particular I've been eyeing La Luna on the southwest side of the island near Morne Rouge (aka "BBC Beach").
You might also look at the L'anse Aux Epines (Prickly Bay) area.
Would love to hear what you decide on.
I've got a Caribbean Soul I can barely control... (JB)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|