I only got off the ship in Guadeloupe, Margarita Island and Santa Domingo. This was my first cruise. There were house wines available free of charge along with an extensive list of cocktails etc. you had to pay for top shelf (jack Daniels is a surcharge but you get Smirnoff vodka, captain Morgan etc. all inclusive) the wines they had by the glass were very good. You could also order a special bottle at the table for a small surcharge (between euro 5-18/bottle) There is a buffet near the pool for all meals and light snacks throughout the day. At around 4pm they brought out cookies, cakes, pastries, finger sandwiches etc. The only time I paid for drinks was in the piano bar as I saw a cooking demonstration with the bartender one day and I wanted to sample his flaming rum coffee. The drinks were around Euro 3-6 (So not very expensive) I also forgot to mention that when we checked out there as a euro72/per person service charge added to the bill. The euro has dropped quite a bit so this didn’t end up too bad. You can also purchase a water card that costs euro7 and gets you 7 x 1.5 liter bottles of spring water. Although glasses of water at the bar are free as are the water machines in the restaurant