|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
12 members (2tannedfannies, Iowa couple, Eva, caribmichael, IWIWSE, Lovethebeach65, S/Y Mockingbird, Lady Di, Rumlover, socamon, jbutah, 1 invisible),
505
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277 |
[quote]Teammac said: We are headed to Anegada tomorrow, have been there many times, but this is the first time with our Beneteau 51.5 sporting a 7' draft. We have looked over the charts but wanted to ask here if anyone knows the BEST place to anchor with our boat? Cruising guide says something about off the commercial dock but we are not sure how to get there from the entrance channel? Anyone have first hand knowledge here? thanks in advance! [/quote
Our boat drafts 6' 4" when I was there in June I went just inside the last channel marker turn right eased up until I was out of water. Dropped the chain and backed down until I was almost in the channel again. I wouldn't go very far in with our draft. Jay
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|