|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
13 members (Kennys, Rumlover, GOTOSUN, amsterdam360, Arbor88, Rover, MT13, ctpsxm, 5 invisible),
423
guests, and
225
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
Orange_Burst said:FrenchLaundry said: I just booked a water taxi and did some research. I was told I would be dropped off directly at the Footloose docks. I have not seen any other information on blogs that confirm the information about dropping off at West End. If it is true - I agree with your comments, but can someone else weigh in if they have heard/seen this? Here is an article about the water taxi's not being able to take you to your final destination. http://www.bvibeacon.com/1/index.php/new...svi-water-taxis Thank you for the link.. I think the link has a key clarification point - it sounds like they are cracking down on water taxis that do not have bvi certification process. I am going to call Ocean Dreams an hear what they have to say.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|