plequerre said:
We're at Flamingo since Saturday and wi-fi is horrible. I've vever seen it so slow with so many outages. It's free but I guess you get what you pay for.
I'm going to need a good wi-fi connection Wed afternoon for a important 1hr business conference.
Anyone knows a place with good wi-fi connection? We'll be at Orient Beach Club in the morning and I'll leave my SO there for my call so I can drive anywhere, French side or Dutch side and if I need to pay a fee for a good connection, no problem either.
Thanks for your help.

Personally, if this is an important meeting where decent WIFI is critical (IE for webex or VoIP or video). I would recommend asking the hotel if a hard wired (CAT5) connection is available for use. Hotel WiFi can be notoriously bad if not well configured. W/O getting technical they will always dumb down to the lowest common demoninator (Slow PC 300 yards away from the emitter) or will get bogged down with excessive traffic at the router. You can't plan for it regardless where you are. If the Flamingo has a business center the most likely can accommodate a hardwired connection. I believe the SBR has a business center as well.

Never walk onto a job site with empty hands. - Source Unknown