|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#4097
08/29/2005 01:43 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 690
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 690 |
Sharon's pictures motivated me to get these up. http://community.webshots.com/user/jnkadog This was trip number 20 or so but only the 3rd in the last 10 years. This one of the best trips ever for many reasons. I will expand on that in an upcoming trip report. Since returning from the BVI I have had my truck stolen and had to fire a couple of employees making my life quite hectic. I keep asking myself why I ever came home. I guess I just "go to come back."
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
BVI Trip Pics
|
nesta
|
08/29/2005 05:43 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|