|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,141
Members27,645
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 26
Joined: July 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
1 members (PrairieGirl),
420
guests, and
106
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#4331
02/07/2006 03:08 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,051
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,051 |
For those who didn't catch the post on the BVI board here's the link to my photos from Jan. The first album is mainly aerials from a helicopter tour. The second album is everything else. I'm not finished uploading yet but I have a good start. BTW, if you see any aerials you can help me label/caption as the location post here. I'd like to have all the locations listed. http://public.fotki.com/douges100/D
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Trip pics......
|
Dug
|
02/07/2006 07:08 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|