|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,139
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
|
|
|
11 members (DougP, lbksxm, marksxm, SXMScubaman, Janet SXM, sxm1986, GaryC, 4 invisible),
1,033
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#44186
03/06/2015 11:13 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 24
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 24 |
I have a cruise booked that is returning to San Juan on April 4 arriving in port at 6 am. I do not know what time I can disembark, but here is my question and dilemma. My flight leaves SJU at 540pm so I plan to get to airport by 330pm(is that enough time given what I have read about this airport)? My wife and I want to do something in San Juan, even if it has to be simple, so as not to spend all day at the airport. Does anyone have suggestions? Is there anything we can do safely with our luggage without having to lug it with us the whole time? Thanks for any help.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|