Technically YES, you can certainly bring your own umbrella and use their chairs, but as others have said, most likely they won't let you use it in the front row. But, as others have said, if it is very windy, using your own umbrella possibly will not work. One, an umbrella you bring is not going to be nearly as steady as the Club O ones, and Two, it is a big danger, with it flying away. I have seen a couple of them go flying one time, there, and one time at Karakter and both times it was a very scary experience, as that umbrella pole could be a lethal projectile. I am WITH you on having to have shade though, as I usually burn, even with lotion on, and under the umbrella. I'm not sure what all natural shade there is right now, as haven't been at Club O beach post Gonzalo, but there used to be some shrubby trees just beside the Perch, and I have often hung out there for the shade value when the guys wouldn't let you put up the umbrellas. That, plus bring a big hat, a coverup and lots of sun block, to use if necessary.

Carol Hill