We flew JB from JFK-SXM two weeks ago. Our flight ont he way down was dleayed because hte pilot was sick and they had to wait for a replacement. OK, stuff happens but the flight attendants were not so friendly considering we were delayed 2 hours and at least could have offered a free drink.

Return flight from SXM we were told an hour prior to boarding that we had to make an unexpected stop in San Juan. Again, the flight attendants were not so friendly and nothing complimentary (like an alcoholic drink or a snack pack or whatever they call it which they charge you for anyway) for the inconvenience. The food for sale was pretty lame. Arrived at JFK and went through a slow and annoying immigration experience at T5 and then waited almost an hour for the baggage. Basically, not impressed. I have flown them to Aruba and that experience was better. The positive about JB is there is mor eroom in coach. However, starting this year they are planning to cram more seats into the plane so that benefit will be gone. I usually go for the lowest fare as I can't say any of the American carriers are any good.

Now I flew home from Europe on Lufthansa not too long ago...that was how flying should be...and it was in regular economy but passengers were treated like paying customers, not an annoyance to the flight attendants!