Cottagegirl/Julie

Fantastic, Thanks I look forward to reading it. We being the retired couple of the group have been (by default) assigned the research portion of the vacation. We want to/ need to provision prior to cruising. Just making some tentative shore bar crawl and eating estimates and possibilities. The one thing I have found through experience is you don't want to over provision which can be easily done. I can pretty much figure on breakfast aboard but from then on, who knows. After a day of fun, sun and swimming/snorkeling I for one find it difficult to get down to the business of preparing meals and that beach bar over there will become very enticing for ease in a sandwich, burger, fish & chips whatever and while consuming that...a few beers or other libation. Not to mention, with breakfast, a possible late lunch for me the only thing needed the rest of the day would be cheese n crackers with Vino. All that said, if a lunch is going to run $35-$40 each we would probably prefer a sandwich on the boat and do dinner with entertainment ashore.

Bob

Last edited by tampabob1; 03/25/2015 11:21 AM.