We used them MArch 2015. We arrived in SJU on time walked to the counter and waited for our flight and then took of pretty much on time. Supposed to be nonstop to EIS but there were 4 going to VG and there was enough daylight so we took them there. No problem. Cleared customs in VG and got back on the plane. On the return, also supposed to be nonstop, were the only 4 again. We got there early and were told we were taking off a little early so we could pick up 4 from VG. I think we ended up leaving a few minutes later than they intended but there were some decent showers in the area. No biggie. We will fly them again. There was a couple that was not happy at the counter at SJU. Their inbound flight was delayed and caused them to miss the outbound flight to EIS. They were charged the extra $100 or so and then went standby. I think they made it on the last flight out. That is the biggest negative in my opinion. I understand they can't be all that flexible in a small airline to just let people show up when they can. Not like they can bump people that are there on time but still maybe they should cut the fee some?