hmmm...."uber strong?" ...."delectable treat"??? Hmmm.....I will let others break the news to you on your delectable treat....but ...
Here is a write-up on like for QUOTE "Callwood Distillery, reportedly the oldest continuously operating rum distillery in the Caribbean. Michael Callwood will demonstrate how rum was made two hundred years ago, and is still being made today at his facility. It’s all there in one condensed operation. To the left of the ancient stone building is the belt-driven cane crusher, with stonework ducts draining freash-crushed cane juice into fermentation pots boiling coppers. Lucky visitors might see the wood-fired boilers out back. Then step inside and warp backwards in time 200 years, as you stand slack jawed among, barrels stacked with aging ru small pot stills, and sundry other pieces of ancient distilling craft. Take pictures, sample the goods, and by all means take home one of the smoothest spiced rums you’ll find anywhere. Months after you’ve returned home, Callwood’s Spiced Rum will transport you back to this day on Tortola, while their Arundel aged rum reeks of old world production values." UNQUOTE That being posted....I am going to let others comment on the taste and tours....I'll back away on a positive note. BTW...this is a short walk from Myetts in CGB

https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png